A Tradition of Quality
American Security Products [AMSEC] is the world’s best known provider of security safes and security solutions. We protect the assets of our clients throughout the world by providing a broad array of security safes and consulting services with the highest degree of quality, integrity and responsiveness. AMSEC began in the late 1940’s in a small building in Paramount, California, where founder Glenn Hall set up shop with little more than a welder, a lathe and a desire to build strong safes.
AMSEC’s Early Years in Pictures
Since that time, American Security Products Company has been dedicated to manufacturing high-quality, high-security safes. AMSEC offers an extensive product line of over 400 standard models of burglary and fire resistant safes in every insurance classification from “B” rate to Underwriter’s Laboratories TL-15 and TL-30.
- Dedicated customer service respresentatives care about you.
- Fully staffed service department, networked with thousands of factory trained technicians, as well as a 24-Hour Helpline open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Quality control department assures that the products built are the finest in the industry.
- State-of-the-art computer controlled manufacturing equipment helps us meet demanding deadlines and keeps us on the leading edge of technology.
- Located in a major West Coast distribution point with direct access to all Specialize in developing custom safes to meet specific cash handling requirements for banks, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores and many other industries.
- Engineering and design department is fully staffed and features the most advanced CAD system for rapid creation of sales drawings, design modifications and precise manufacturing blue prints.